8月,所有花朵带着芬芳与自豪来到尘世。我们收集阳光,雨露,繁花与落英。
8月,是花朵恋爱的季节,无需感叹时光流逝,光阴不复,泰戈尔说:“我们付出了,得到了,这就足够了。”
夏天,是一首情歌,一朵小花,是泰戈尔最清丽的《飞鸟集》。
夏天,盛极一时。能够走过,已是不易。
黄昏,太阳穿着朴素的光之衣,微笑着向我道别。

一朵花的恋爱
绿叶恋爱时便成了花朵(The leaf becomes flower when it loves)
花儿仰慕时便成了果实(The flower becomes fruit shen it worships)

大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开。
(It is th tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom)

小花绽放出蓓蕾,高喊着:“亲爱的世界,请不要凋零”。
(The infant flower opens its bud and cries,"Dear world,Please do not fade")

我的白昼之花,凋谢了它那被遗忘的花瓣。(My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten)
黄昏中,它成熟为一颗记忆的金色果实。(In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory)
低语
小花问道:“我要怎样地对你唱,怎样地崇拜你呢?太阳呀?”
("How may I sing to thee and worship,O sun ?"asked the little flower)
太阳答道:“只要用你的纯洁朴素的沉默。”
("By the simple silence of thy pruity,"answered the sun)

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,
(Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,)
因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
(for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.)
莲
露珠对湖水说道;“你是在荷叶下面的大露珠,我是在荷叶上面的较小的露珠。”
You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf, I am the smallerone on its upper side," said the dewdrop to the lake.
小荷才露尖尖角:)
“你离我有多远呢,果实呀“
How far are you from me, O Fruit?
“我藏在你心里呢,花呀。”
I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.
”我们,簌簌的叶,都应和着暴风雪,而你又是谁,如此沉默着?“
“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answer the storms, but who are you so silence?”
”我只是一朵花。“
“I am a mere flower.”

我坚信荷花的百瓣不可能永远闭合,它深藏着的花蜜一定会显露出来。

雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, ”We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.“
有些看不见的手指,如慵懒的微风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐章。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.